GREE PTAC The Lateral Duct kit provides substantial savings for apartments, hotels, and offices by eliminating the need for separate units in every room. The lateral duct allows one unit to heat or cool two separate rooms. The amount of air that is diverted to an adjoining room is selectable. The kit contains a plenum with transition, 48-inch extension duct, molding to trim the wall opening, wall register, wall sleeve mounting brackets and an adjustable air diverter.
- The maximum extension of the duct length is 4 feet.
- The duct run must be straight and horizontal; no bends or turns.
- The minimum recommended clearance between the unit and the adjoining room wall is 6 inches.
- You must provide for return air from the adjoining room.NOTES:
- Lateral duct kit includes wall register for duct extension and a molding kit to trim the wall opening.
- The sleeve should extend a minimum of 3-in. into the room to install mounting brackets.